“I am lucky to be part of a team that cares so much for each and every patient and is dedicated to high quality patient care.”
Ryley Rosenthal joined Newport Cardiac & Thoracic Surgery in 2022. She graduated from the Chapman University PA program in 2021 and came to NCTS with one year of experience in general and vascular surgery. Ryley is dedicated to working as a member of the team to help provide excellent patient centered care. She continues to grow in her cardiac and thoracic surgery skills, such as endoscopic vein harvesting and first assisting to better serve our patients.
• National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
• American Heart Association Advanced Cardiac Life Support
• American Heart Association Basic Life Support
• Master of Medical Science, Physician Assistant Studies, Chapman University
• Bachelor of Science, Human Physiology, University of Oregon
• American Academy of Physician Assistants